The ADL Livingston Legacy Society
Starting with a $200 budget and two desks in Livingston’s law office, the Anti-Defamation League was founded with the clear understanding that the fight against one form of prejudice could not succeed without battling prejudice in all forms. The ADL Livingston Legacy Society was created in Sigmund Livingston’s memory.
Each member of the Livingston Legacy Society has made a lasting commitment to continue fighting hate for good by including ADL in their estate plans. They are at the front lines of ADL’s work countering antisemitism, fighting extremism and hate and building a just, inclusive society. The Livingston Legacy Society was created to honor these individuals and their legacies.
ADL supporters are invited to join the Livingston Legacy Society if they have established any of the following gifts for the future:
- A gift of any amount to ADL through a bequest in a will or living trust, including a contingent designation
- A 401(k), IRA, SEP, or similar retirement plan beneficiary designation
- A life insurance policy beneficiary designation
- A bank account, brokerage account, or other financial account beneficiary designation
- Naming ADL as the beneficiary of funds remaining in a donor advised fund
- Including ADL as a beneficiary of a charitable remainder trust
- A charitable gift annuity
Let Us Know!
Please let us know if you’ve included a gift for ADL in your will or trust or by beneficiary designation. Providing us with documentation is the best way to ensure that your gift is used in the way you intend.