- A gift of any amount to ADL through a bequest in a will or living trust, including a contingent designation
- A 401(k), IRA, SEP, or similar retirement plan beneficiary designation
- A life insurance policy beneficiary designation
- A bank account, brokerage account, or other financial account beneficiary designation
- Naming ADL as the beneficiary of funds remaining in a donor advised fund
- Including ADL as a beneficiary of a charitable remainder trust
- A charitable gift annuity
Share Your Legacy
Please let us know if you've already included a gift for ADL. Providing us with documentation is the best way to ensure that your gift is used in the way you intend.
The Impact of Your Giving
could sustain ADL’s work to protect democracy and ensure a just and inclusive society for all.
could help us amplify the voices of ADL’s global community through the Never is Now conference.
given in your will, trust or by beneficiary designation could secure your legacy of justice and fair treatment for all.
*Please note that these examples are for illustration purposes only and actual gift amounts may differ. Please contact our team to see the impact you can make possible.
Become an ADL Insider
Do you want to receive exclusive email updates directly from ADL?
Get direct and instant access to a member of our team, who will share information about your impact, project outcomes and stories from the field.